Up to £55.00 per hour
13 days ago
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - FULL STACK
REMOTE WORKING (2 DAYS PER MONTH IN BRISTOL)
£55 PER HOUR
SC OR DV CLEARANCE NEEDED - THIS NEEDS TO BE ALREADY ACTIVE AND NOT LAPSED
6 MONTH CONTRACT
- As a Software Engineer you will work as part of an Agile team developing software solutions.
- Have an understanding of various development methodologies (Agile\Waterfall) and Design Patterns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and maintaining web applications to meet customer requirements
- Active involvement and collaboration within the Agile team
- Documenting technical design and code
- Full-stack software design and implementation
- Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.
What do I need to do the role?
Developing web applications with:
- Proven application of DevOps practices, techniques and technologies to improve delivery and development in an Agile environment
- Experience developing server side applications using:
o Hibernate/Relational Databases
- An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
- Exhibit excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience with an Automated test framework, such as Cypress or similar
- Experience of working in the defence or public sectors
- As would experience of Radio Communication systems.
- HNC/HND or Degree in a suitable engineering discipline (or similar relevant qualification)
-Candidates without this qualification will be considered, if they can demonstrate considerable relevant experience within an equivalent role