Up to £55.00 per hour
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
SC / DV CLEARANCE - MUST BE IN PLACE BEFORE START
6 MONTH CONTRACT
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of an Agile team developing software solutions.
You will have an understanding of various development methodologies (Agile\Waterfall) and Design Patterns.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Producing and maintaining web applications to meet customer requirements
* Active involvement and collaboration within the Agile team
* Documenting technical design and code
* Full-stack software design and implementation
* Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.
What do I need to do the role?
o Developing web applications with:
o Proven application of DevOps practices, techniques and technologies to improve delivery and development in an Agile environment
* Experience developing server side applications using:
o Hibernate/Relational Databases
* An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
* Exhibit excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
* Willingness to learn new skills.
* Experience with an Automated test framework, such as Cypress or similar
* Experience of working in the defence or public sectors
* As would experience of Radio Communication systems.