Up to £55.00 per hour
5 months ago
Full Stack Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £55 per hour LTD
Our client has an opportunity for a Software Engineer to work on an exciting Defence Systems Technology projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Producing and maintaining web applications to meet customer requirements
* Active involvement and collaboration within the Agile team
* Documenting technical design and code
* Full-stack software design and implementation
* Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.
What do I need to do the role?
Specialised experience in either:
o Developing web applications with:
o Proven application of DevOps practices, techniques and technologies to improve delivery and development in an Agile environment
* Experience developing server side applications using:
o Hibernate/Relational Databases
* An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
* Exhibit excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
* Willingness to learn new skills.
* Experience with an Automated test framework, such as Cypress or similar
* Experience of working in the defence or public sectors
* As would experience of Radio Communication systems.
* HNC/HND or Degree in a suitable engineering discipline (or similar relevant qualification)
* Candidates without this qualification will be considered, if they can demonstrate considerable relevant experience within an equivalent role
Interested? - Hit Apply
**You will require to undergo BPSS screening as part of this role**