£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
SOFTWARE ENGINEER Rate: Negotiable Location: Filton, Bristol Duration: 6 months
A world leader in missile and weapons systems, who creates some of the world's most cutting-edge software products for missile sub-systems. They seek a talented Software Engineer to help develop critical products and provide technical support.
This role will involve host software design, and development within a pre-existing architectural environment, and the sub systems integration with command and control systems.
The successful Software Engineer will have the following skills
- Proven ability of full life-cycle real time embedded software development.
- Embedded C++
- Proven ability designing software using UML / Rhapsody.
- Proven skills in developing well-designed, testable and efficient software solutions.
- DDS, UDP, TCP
- Ability to debug complex problems (GDS/ GDB - target debuggers)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile, or iterative development.
- DOORS requirements
- HW/SW Interface
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).
SOFTWARE ENGINEER Rate: Negotiable Location: Filton, Bristol