£45.00 - £55.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
C# / JAVA / C++
3 MONTHS +
£45 - £55 PER HOUR
AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE CLIENT
* To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements, supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
* In particular the Design and Development of software for Mission Planning Applications. This role will undertake development of updates to clients current portfolio of Mission Planning systems and the development of major new products.
* The role includes integration with 3rd party products and potential exposure and working with end customer to define requirements and capabilities.
* This integration will be take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
Depending on the skills and experience of the engineer, they would be expected to partake in potentially all the development life cycle from Architectural specification of the software product and equipment through to the testing and verification of that equipment
* A Software Engineer capable of design, development and proving of efficient Mission Planning Software.
* Suitable skills in the following areas are required as will be the ability to communicate with other engineers from different skill areas.
* Knowledge of Software development practices and process is required Mandatory knowledge of C++
* JAVA LINUX
* Desirable knowledge includes C# ECLIPE IDE NetBEANS Web services CORBA .Net