£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
2 months ago
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Circa £40 Per Hour LTD (Negotiable)
A versatile software engineer is required to join a studies group working on advanced programmes for satellite navigation systems. This job will include the definition, prototyping and evaluation of new applications within the GNSS domain.
- Software Development
- Requirements analysis and functional decomposition.
- Technical analysis of system design
- Platform definition and evaluation
- Delivery of incremental systems builds
- Software Development including C, Matlab, Python on Linux OS
- Software architecture
- System Specifications including interfaces
- Requirements engineering
- Systems engineering
- Ability to be SC cleared and UK national
- Formal approach to documentation
- Proven ability of SDR development
- Knowledge of satellite systems and ground infrastructure including GPS
- Knowledge of Networking including Ethernet, USB
- Knowledge of test environments including RF test equipment
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of the project involved all applicants must be capable of gaining a UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level.