Up to £40.00 per hour
6 months ago
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £40 Per Hour
We have a requirement for an Ada Software Engineer to be based out of our client site in Rochester. The Software Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading systems
As a Software Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
Working in a team environment to develop software that meets the complex and demanding requirements of customers. This software provides high-integrity solutions for our client's military and commercial systems.
Proven Ability / Skills / Knowledge
- ADA 95
- Proven ability of safety-critical, real-time, embedded software development for airborne equipment.
- Software design using UML
- Software integration, verification, and rig-testing skills, including use of VectorCast and SPARK/SPARK Pro
- Knowledge of Simulink modelling and testing
- Appreciation of the software life cycle and processes
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).