hourly PAYE rate
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading company in missile systems, they are seeking a contract Software Engineer to work as part of a small team based on-site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A Software Engineer capable of design and development of embedded and test code for software based Defence applications.
- The role will involve integration testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- The development languages will be mainly ADA2012 (AdaCore).
- The specification of the design of the embedded code uses UML and familiarity with an OO approach is essential.
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY:
- Proven Software Engineering ability, developing in ADA
- Knowledge of Rhapsody, Simulink, DOORS and the Rational Team Concert configuration management system would be useful.
- Proven of working in High Dependability systems would be beneficial.
- Depending on actual role there may be a need to work nationally or internationally with other client sites.