8 months ago
Duration: 6 months
We seek an Ada Software Engineer to undertake a 6 month contract in Stevenage developing critical products and provide expert technical support to our client, who create some of the world's most cutting edge software products for Missile sub-systems.
- Design and Development of software for real-time systems.
- Integration of weapon control unit subsystems using complex simulators of other missile subsystems. This integration will take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
Proven ability / Key skills
- Ada software development.
- Proven ability of full lifecycle real-time embedded software development.
- Proven ability developing well-designed, testable and efficient software solutions.
- Debugging complex problems.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile or iterative development.
- Software design using UML.
- Knowledge of various real-time operating systems.
- Knowledge of tools such as Rhapsody, RTC, LDRA.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must be capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance to SC level