North West England, England
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Working with a simulation training company that are looking to add manpower to their tech function. The new hire will be working on the associated graphic engine.
As the Software Engineer you'll be expected to developer all the simulators' GUIs. You'll also be expected to:
* Develop the Visual Effects for the audio and simulations
* Develop Web-Based visualisations
To be successful in the role of software Engineer, you will need the following skills:
* Extensive exposure to Raspberry Pi
* Experience using Linux on PC
* PIC Microcontrollers experience
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
* LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
* Embedded C on PIC
* Networking exposure
* Shell scripting on Linux
This is a great opportunity to work for a well renowned and award winning company within the aviation and defence industries.
Two stage process with an immediate start date. Get in touch for more details or APPLY and send a copy of your CV.