North East England, England
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 days ago
An IoT company specialising in data management are currently looking for their 5th member of the development team. With clients ranging from small SME's to Blue chip companies, they have an unrivalled presence in the market place within IoT and data management.
They've outlined that their next hire needs to be naturally passionate about technology and the concepts behind cloud technologies. As the Software Engineer, you will forward thinking and involved in Fullstack development cycle and produce cutting edge solutions.
You will also be expected to:
- Develop as well as support software linked with associated systems
- Develop all works in line with the current specifications.
- Contribute extensively to the CI (continuous improvement) within the dev team
- Manage your own workload and deliver work on time and to high standards
To be successful in the role of Software Engineer, you'll need the following skills:
- Great working knowledge of C#.Net (Core)
- Good understanding of SQL Server
- Working knowledge of JavasScript and/or HTML/CSS
- Exposure to ORM tools
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
- Microsoft Azure
- REST / SASS
- Agile methodologies
This a great opportunity to work for an award winning company working with smart machine technology to effect change within the Data space. For your hard work you'll be rewarded with the following:
- 33 days' holidays, pension, Gym and mobile discounts, cycle-to work schemes, sick pay, Death In Service (twice annual salary amount) + many more…
Apply now to be considered and avoid disappointment. 2 stage interview process with an immediate start date.