US$70000.00 - US$110000.00 per annum + up to $110000
8 days ago
Software Engineer - San Diego, CA
Morson International is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join a leading company in the semiconductor industry. The hiring company is world renowned and offers a collaborative working environment where teamwork and hard work are rewarded. This is a rare opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a growing company and work alongside some of the most innovative minds in the industry.
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience is required.
* Experience in C/C++ programming
* Experience with Object Oriented design
* Experience using an RTOS: VxWorks, Integrity or other RTOS.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of software engineering processes, including Software configuration management and the ability to read and create appropriate project documentation.
* Knowledge of real time operating systems, control system theory, embedded software design, real time system interactions in an embedded environment
* Knowledge of microcontroller architectures and principles of operation.
* Knowledge and ability to work with oscilloscopes, and signal generators.
* In depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiarity with MS Project preferred
* Ability to multi-task and set priorities without jeopardizing project schedule
* Data driven decision maker, good negotiation skills, positive attitude
* Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship and network building.
* Partner with peer organizations as member of multi-disciplinary teams.
* Must be comfortable with a rapidly changing work environment.
* Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
* Customer service and focus
* Stake holder management
* Energetic and enthusiastic
* Multitasking, priority setting and risk management
* Team focused but individually accountable
* Hands on and desire to be the Subject Matter Expert
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit walk talk hear use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
* The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
* The employee may be required to travel based on business needs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Can work under deadlines.
* The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
* Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
* Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
* Can learn and apply new information or skills.
* May need to work in labs with equipment that emit high-pitched noise.
* May spend extended periods of time at a computer workstation
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(K), and FSAs.