Up to £41.61 per hour
6 months ago
Location: Rochester, Kent
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: £41.61 ph Ltd
A vacancy exists for a Software Engineer to support Helmet Simulator Demonstration Systems at a multinational aerospace, defence, and security company. The role holder will work independently once familiar with the systems and interface with engineers who are not geographically co-located.
- Interfacing with the Simulation Team,
- Requirements Capture,
- Updating Display System software,
- Unit Testing against requirements,
- Demonstration of finished products fit for release/external use.
Proven ability in:
- IP/UDP comms,
- Video Capture,
- Tracked Helmet Mounted Display symbology.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Be self-motivated,
- Effective work-load/time management.