£325.00 - £350.00 per day
4 months ago
To work as part of the MIPN (Mobile IP Node) software development team to aid the design, implementation, and integration of new features in to these builds under the guidance and tutelage of the MIPN teams software team lead and architect.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- Define, develop and support software applications dedicated to airlines operation support.
- Ensure that software applications meet the needs from stakeholders (Flight operations, Maintenance & Engineering).
- Guarantee products development are performed within budget, time and quality.
- Design to requirements.
- Ability to provide sufficient detailed data and information about system elements to enable the implementation consistent with architectural entities as defined in models and views of the system architecture and in accordance with the allocated requirements.
- Specifies, refines, updates and makes available a formal approach to implement solutions, necessary to develop and operate the IS architecture.
- Identifies change requirements and the components involved: hardware, software, applications, processes, information and technology platform.
- Takes into account interoperability, scalability, usability and security.
- Maintains alignment between business evolution and technology developments.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)