The Software Engineer will work in a team environment to develop software that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. This software provides high-integrity solutions for our military systems
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
- Software Requirements generation in DOORS
- Software design using UML
- Coding in C, ideally to MISRA:2012 Standards
- Simulink Model Based Design
Proven Ability Required:
- Safety-critical, real-time, embedded software development
- Adherence to DO-178B/C Guidelines
- Software verification using VectorCAST/Simulink Test
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).