Aerospace and Defence
11 days ago
Software Engineer - C++, JAVA, C#
Duration: 6 months
Our client creates some of the world's most cutting-edge software products for Missile sub-systems.
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements, supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate
- Design and Development of software for Mission Planning Applications. This role will undertake development of updates to the current portfolio of Mission Planning systems and the development of major new products
- Integration with 3rd party products and potential exposure and working with end customer to define requirements and capabilities
- This integration will be take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware
- Depending on the skills and ability of the engineer, they would be expected to partake in potentially all the development lifecycle from Architectural specification of the software product and equipment through to the testing and verification of that equipment
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- Capable of design, development and proving of efficient Mission Planning Software
- Knowledge of Software development practices and process
- Extensive knowledge of C++, JAVA, LINUX
- Desirable knowledge includes C#, ECLIPSE IDE, NetBEANS Web services, COBRA, .Net
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).