8 months ago
Our client seeks a Software Engineer for a 6 month contract in Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Designing and producing software solutions to test world leading complex products;
- Working with a wide range of client teams to deliver test software capability;
- Facilitating the testing of products from early concept to production.
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
Our client is seeking a self-motivated, adaptable and proficient software engineer with a range of the following attributes:
- Proven ability of software engineering in the development of test solutions is desirable. We will also consider someone with solid software engineering and a keen interest in test solutions.
- Strong ability to write software in C / C++; ability with C# and scripting languages would be an advantage to our future strategy.
- Proactive and able to take ownership of the software development.
- Great communication skills with a strong motivation for collaboration.
- Knowledge of electronics measurement techniques using equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
- Use of software configuration management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of communications and serial interfaces such as RS422, RS485, Modbus, CAN and 1553.
- Proven ability developing real time software is an advantage
We seek a Software Engineer who has worked in a military/defence environment/industry within the last 12 months or who is capable of obtaining security clearance (SC level minimum).