5 months ago
Our client are seeking Software Engineers to support Software Development projects based at their site in Reading.
The role is to take pre-existing GVA (Generic Vehicle Architecture) software modules and add the functionally required for a vehicle fit.
This will involve writing hardware drivers for specific platform equipment, integrating with the other software elements then integrating onto the vehicle. Additionally, system level testing to verify DOORS requirements will be required.
Software is developed in C++for deployment on a mixture of Linux and Windows target platforms.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Comprehension of UML models, preferably knowledge of UML modelling, ideally using IBM Rhapsody
- Create C++ modules with units tests using GoogleTest
- Continuous integration with Jenkins
- Integration onto target hardware
- Hardware in the loop development and testing
- Demonstrate software quality with static analysis tools preferably Klokwork or SonarQube
- Military vehicle experience
- Writing and performing tests from DOORS requirements
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- Significant proven ability of OOD and C++ development
- Proven ability of unit testing with code coverage
- Proven ability of static analysis tools
We seek Software Engineers who have worked in a military/defence environment/industry within the last 12 months or who is capable of obtaining security clearance (SC level minimum).