£48 - £55 per hour
7 months ago
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £48 - £55 per hour LTD or £40 - £47 per hour PAYE
We are seeking Java/C++ Software Engineers to undertake a 6 month contract with a defence client based in Templecombe. We have two separate projects to undertake:
- Continued development of a military information management system.
- Consultancy within the client's digital innovation hub.
- Development of software requirements
- Consultancy across full software development lifecycle utilising knowledge of associated work products
- Software design, implementation and test
- Software development in Java
- Software development in C++
Proven Ability with a selection of the following would be desirable:
- Agile methodologies, i.e. SCRUM
- GIS (preferably ESRI)
- Continuous integration and automated test tools
- Requirements engineering using DOORS
- Data modelling
- HCI design
- Model Driven Engineering/UML
- Mission Planning
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must be capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance to SC level.