Up to £46.00 per hour
5 months ago
Successful candidates will be required to work in Agile sprint teams of approximately 8, executing tasks including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing of the Mission Planning product and its platform specific tasks.
- Completion of software tasks to project processes and software development, within schedule and cost.
- Testing of functionality.
- Accurate reporting progress and providing feedback to stakeholders.
- Supporting System Test and Integration Activities.
- Production of appropriate technical documentation.
- Participation in peer reviews of own and others' work products.
- Configuration of all arftefacts.
- Generation and management of requirements.
- Design, Code and Test of technical solutions.
- You may also be required to resolve internal and customer reported issues.
Key Skills & Ability:
- An understanding of the full software development lifecycle, from requirements & design through to requirements tracing and delivery.
- An understanding of software development processes (e.g. design, coding, unit testing), experience of development tools (e.g. UML design tools, code IDEs)
- Desktop-based applications (Java/C#/C++ with Eclipse RCP).
- Windows target environments
- Object-oriented design/development including UML
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)