£300.00 - £400.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Software Engineer - Software Developer - .Net - C# - SQL - C++ - MVC - Remote working.
An excellent opportunity has come available for a Software Developer on an initial 6 month contract basis. Although the role is predominately home based the successful candidate may be required to spend an initial couple of weeks on the client site in Lancashire.
You will join an experienced development team working on existing software as well as developing new applications. Some of your responsibilities include the following:
* Fault finding, testing and witness testing of new and existing programs.
* Assist creating test plans and participating in client witnessed testing.
* Handover released software to installation/commissioning teams.
* Ensure that all software is secure and protects the customer's personal data.
* The role may require a small amount of travel (UK/EU/US) to perform customer demonstrations or help deliver systems to the customers.
The following skills are required:
* Software Development (.NET C#)
* SQL Database servers (MSSQL)
The following skills/experience are an advantage:
* Software development (C++, MVC (Web Development), Video Management Systems)
* Microsoft Windows Server Operating system
* SQL Database servers (Firebird, MySQL, SQLite)
* Security technologies (SSH, SSL, HTTPS, AES)