£50.00 - £55.00 per annum
24 days ago
An exceptional Software Developer with proven experience in delivering Software solutions. The Developer shall join a small SCRUM team to deliver functionality for a new NMS project. The Developer shall contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle and thus have solid experience in design (particularly using UML), development (particularly using JAVA EE) and test. The Developer should have experience of working with microservices.
Responsible for: Delivering quality code for new product development.
* Development of code within an agile environment (SCRUM)
* Working with the team to design, implement and test features for a new product development.
* Task estimation in accordance with sprint planning.
The following key technical skills are required:
* Degree level education (Computer Science preferred with minimum of 2.1)
* Java Core (current) and Java Enterprise Edition (current)
* Spring Framework
* Experience of developing within a microservice architecture
* Knowledge and use of major design patterns
* Unix/Linux & Windows environments
* Agile Development Processes
* Continuous build integration
* Issue tracking systems
* UML/SysML using Enterprise Architect or similar
The following key soft skills are required:
* Ability to self-motivate and to work well within a team environment.
* Ability to promote innovation in self and others
* Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders in a confident and professional manner
* Ability to deliver to quality, cost and schedule
The following technical skills are desired:
* Web Services
* Experience of using workflow frameworks
* Software Defined Networking
* Network Monitoring / Management Application
* Database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, Document, Graph)