North West England, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Morson are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest football clubs in the world, Manchester United, to help grow their tech function. With new requirements on the horizon, they're looking to appoint their next Software Developer to help drive the project forward.
As the new Software Developer you will be working with other developers in an agile setting to develop and maintain the club's existing internal web applications.
You will also be expected to:
- Deliver medium and large software projects
- Design systems, whilst delivering robust features that adds efficiency and accuracy to the product
- Implement new projects to deliver insights and data to other club senior staff members
- Take part in all stages of the software development lifecycle whilst applying good practice standards.
To be successful in the role of Software Developer, you'll have the following skills:
- Great C#.Net development experience
- Exposure and working knowledge of MVC
- Experience with SOLID principles and design patterns
- Using version control tools, such as Git
- Exposure to SQL Server
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
- ORM Tools (Nhibernate)
- Unit Testing
- Agile methodologies
- Angular experience
This is an immediate requirement with a two stage interview process.
Please get in touch for more info or APPLY Now and send an updated CV to me.