West Yorkshire, England
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Job Role - Software Developer
Reporting To - Product Manager/Senior Software Developer
Location - West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £45K
Our client is looking for a developer to work within a small agile team which currently work on Rail construction products which range from Machine (Asset) maintenance management applications, Construction Work Planning Tools & On site work reporting applications. The below Role description is not exclusive and reflects the current requirements of our company. As such, it is subject to amendment from time to time to mirror the changing needs of the role and business.
As the Software Developer, you will develop new software products, bespoke software and perform internal systems programming.
You'll also be expected to:
- Participate in the full product life-cycle, includes Product Planning, helping Product Owners maintain the Backlog
- Assist Product Manager in the design and production of required Product Breakdown Items & ensuring Products are created/maintained following Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Write software code according to Product Breakdown Item requirements set out in the Team's Foundation Server (TFS) Product
- Write software code that conforms to internal coding standards
- Ensure that all code is fully documented including remarks
- Assist in the performance of initial system tests for software code written
- Assist in the design and build of any required end user documentation
- Assist in the provision of 2nd line support for software solutions written by the Development Teams
- Provide assistance to the Product Manager in delivering the completed system to the client
- Provide 1st line support on the External Helpdesk' as required
To be successful in the role of Software Developer, you'll have the following skills:
- Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Minimum 18 months .NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Visual C#
Reporting & Forecasting:
- Interact directly with internal product stakeholders to gather requirements and demo progress
- Participation in relevant development teams SCRUM meeting.
- Activity reports to Product Manager and/or the Senior Software Developer covering Product development activities, issues and overall performance.
This is an immediate start role with a one stage interview process.
Please get in touch for more info.