Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £55.00 per hour
4 months ago
JOB TITLE: Software Developer
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The primary role of the Developer is:
* To conceive, write and maintain software program code.
The secondary roles of the Developer are:
* To contribute to and support the design of software components (as appropriate to the assignment).
* To compose and manage supporting software materials required for development (such as data, graphics, user interface etc.)
* To contribute to estimates for development work with ideas and based on technical experience.
* Problem Solving - the ability to tackle a problem by using a logical and systematic approach
* Communication - the ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional team
* Team Oriented - the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team
* Curiosity - the desire to be creative and innovative
* Java 7+
* JMS / Messaging
* Apache CXF
* Apache Camel
Security: Must have current SC Clearance