Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, S. E. England, England
Up to £450.00 per day
5 months ago
A large, established Aerospace/Defence client are looking to build a new Software Asset Management Team providing SAM Services to an external client. We are looking for a Software Compliance Consultant who will be dedicated to the customer account and report into the Head of Live Services as part of the part of the internal Software Services Tower. The Software Compliance Consultant will be responsible for mentoring and support for the SLM Analyst also dedicated to the external account, ensuring processes and procedures are followed and SLAs adhered to.
The Software Compliance Consultant is responsible for the delivery of the SLM service to their external customer in adherence to the service offering for daily BAU and long-term strategic management of software. This includes managing and optimising the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilisation, and disposal of software applications within the company.
The role will be responsible for the management processes and activities for software licensing for one of their external customers. The role will include the following aspects of license lifecycle management:
- Request management
- Licensing contract & entitlement validation and review
- License renewals
- License usage and utilisation
- Compliance reporting
- Risk mitigation
- Supplier Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent knowledge of software licensing & renewals models and vendor audits.
- Extensive knowledge of the IT Industry from an enterprise perspective and knowledge of upcoming developments in software licensing.
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL best practices for Service Delivery.
- Knowledge of Service Desk/Call Management tools ideally Service Now
- Knowledge of the Software Asset Management lifecycle
- Knowledge of SAM toolsetseg Service Now