Up to £12.00 per hour
28 days ago
A Software Asset Analyst is required for our Aerospace/Defence client on an initial 6 month contract. This contract will be 100% remote based, home working and is Inside IR35.
- Responsible for BAU operational SAM activities
- Processing of the business demand through catalogue requests
- Responsible for maintaining SAM records and compliancy reporting
- Processing of procurement data for monthly entitlement uploads
- Normalisation of procurement data within SAM Toolset
- Compliance reporting and management of resolution of compliance issues in conjunction with the BGs
- Processing of Software license re-harvesting tasks
- Processing of queries and providing as hoc SAM support
- Management of the Definitive Software Library (DSL) for software install media and License key management
- Management of new starter/leaver requirements and software re-harvesting
- Support Publisher audit activity
- Run ad hoc SAM reports in SAM Toolsets
- Application rationalisation
- Produce/maintain work instructions/process documentation as and when required
- Experience managing software licensing across multiple platforms at an enterprise level.
- Experience of top tier software publishers.
- Knowledge of ITAM & software asset lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of the complexities of license contract terms and software license types is desirable.
- Stakeholder management & communication skills: Be able to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable track record of infrastructure knowledge, particularly virtualised is desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical problem solver.
- Customer focused and process driven.
- Experience of Software Asset Management toolsets.
- Experience with ServiceNow and/or other Service Desk tools is desirable.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude, and can manage conflicting and changing priorities whilst meeting deadlines.
- Ability to produce documentation and reports to a high standard.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
- ITIL (v3) Foundation is desirable.
- At least 5 years SAM experience is essential.
- CSAM Certification is desirable.