10% retention bonus
10 months ago
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Location: Elton, Cheshire. Easily commutable from Ellesmere Port, Chester, Runcorn, Warrington
Salary: Competitive, with bonus
Duration: 2-year fixed term contract
Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, they're the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
Morson are thrilled to be working in partnership with encirc to recruit for a Social Media Executive as part of encirc's ongoing growth and development within their communications team.
The role will be responsible for utilising and engagement of social media platforms and internal communication campaigns. You will work with teams and stakeholders across the business; identifying key business messages and creating engaging campaigns and content.
- Support the Communications and PR Manager with internal communication campaigns
- Manage day to day administration and maintenance of internal social media platforms
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to identify key business messages and develop clear communication plans
- Create engaging content, ensuring colleagues can understand and digest key business messages quickly
- Investigate and actively identify key business messages
- Maintain and develop working relationships with external marketing agencies and design houses
- Create, execute and report on campaigns and engagement data
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- A relevant university degree or equivalent experience & knowledge
- Genuine interest in social media, employee engagement, communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using a range of social media platforms and apps including workplace
- Knowledge or experience of designing and launching social media platforms
- Ability to work to short deadlines whilst under pressure
- Understanding of employee engagement in the workplace
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. Further investment is planned for the site; increasing production capacity and in turn strong sales growth.
Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.