about 2 months ago
Are you a SOC Team Lead or Manager looking to move up the ladder but not sure what your next move looks like?
For over 50 years this business has been servicing Defence solutions and the intelligence community, providing highly complex IT solutions to a critical industry to the UK and even during this difficult period is predicting further growth across the business and in particular the security division.
We are looking for a SOC Consultant, preferably from a Team Lead or management background that can set up a SOC from scratch and work with the end customer to understand requirements.
As a SOC Consultant you will provide advice to the design team of SOC solutions through the identification of risks through analysis of threats to the system, vulnerabilities throughout the user, technology and operating environments and produce acceptable risk treatment solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to implement greenfield SOC solutions in defence and FMCG, with an outlined roadmap for progression and IBM training partners to further support your growth.
- Understanding of the attack lifecycle.
- A desire to consultant and excellent communications skills
- Develop SOC best practice and procedures
- Plan, control, report and manage the risk for a defined package of work to ensure delivery of on-time, budget and quality products Working in agile development environments.
- Pension - doubled up to 10% (5% employee / 10% company)
- Work on a diverse project portfolio in Retail, Defence, FMCG & Space / Aerospace
- Career progression is unlimited and encouraged across this large business
- 4 X salary life assurance=
- Training and development via official certifications and reverse mentorship
- Salary offered on skill and usually a pay rise offered
- Income protection
- Health insurance
- Bonus structure - 10%
The role is completely remote and can be based anywhere in the UK, it does require some travel to customer sites when needed.
The successful SOC Consultant will have the chance to join a highly successful and collaborative that will be working on long-lasting Defence projects.