£32.00 - £42.00 per hour
16 days ago
Crew Systems & Fuel Systems Engineers
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £42 per hour LTD
Our client seeks a F-35 Crew Systems and Fuel Systems Engineer to deliver system engineering support to complete both SDD and Sustainment contract work.
The principle work will be in assessing Fuel Systems and Life Support design performance and verification and validation evidence from System simulation, test articles and aircraft flight test to demonstrate the compliance of the as built baseline design specification for the three individual F-35 variants. The generation of qualification evidence to support flight certification is key to these roles.
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- A background in aircraft MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ideally Life Support and Fuel
- Proven technical ability in the application of developing the maturity of systems and resolving system problems
- A background in Equipment and Systems Qualification and or Systems Test would be advantageous
- Knowledge of / seasoned in design, development and support of engineering products would be an advantage
- Knowledge in equipment-level qualification and Supplier Management would also be an advantage
We seek mechanical Systems Engineers who have worked in a military / defence environment / industry within the last 12 months or who are capable of obtaining security clearance (SC level minimum).