Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
Up to £37.40 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking for a Snr CE&I Engineer for 4-6 month contract role based in Stockton On Tees.
Senior ECI Engineer reporting to Area Lead Engineer. Responsible for delivery of EC&I design engineering for area systems. Will be responsible for production of design documentation as well as checking the work of other engineers & designers.
Professinal Qualifications Required
- Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge & understanding.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry.
- Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation and technical developments.
- Ability to provide technical input and produce technical deliverables.
- Nuclear experience preferred working on Sellafield Ltd projects.
Competent with Microsoft Office software.
Familiar with software used by the C, E I discipline including Sellafield Ltd CONCISE and the AVEVA Electrical and Instrumentation packages is desirable.