Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for an Availability Officer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
To deliver a full range of responsive, customer focused goods and services which:
- Existing customers recognise as excellent and therefore wish to deal with us over a widening range of support services as their preferred supplier.
- For potential customers will be a positive discriminator in procurement decisions relating to our products.
- The Availability Officers role is significantly important in delivering and managing the Material Service element of an IOS. This role is uniquely placed to deliver the contracted material service elements to the customer whilst achieving cost savings and therefore maximising profit margins.
- Develop and maintain the customer relationships required to support the delivery of the contract, ensuring a close liaison is established with management representatives within the customer domain.
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- The ability to interface and influence at senior level within the customer and industry domains.
- Capable communicator both orally and in writing with refined interpersonal skills required, interfacing with all levels of industry and customer management structures.
- Interpersonal and team working skills, required to form effective relationships with Customers, Prime contractor and Sub-Contractor networks.
- Knowledge of Logistic and Material supply techniques