Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Indentured Skilled Electrical Fitter/Tester - Hydraulics
Honeywell Aerospace is a leading provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military space and airport operations. The Aerospace Yeovil site includes Integrated Supply Chain operations and Engineering & Technology as well as other support functions. It specializes in several product lines including: environmental control systems, life support systems, hydraulics systems, and control and data systems.
We are currently recruiting for an Indentured skilled operator to work on site in Yeovil. The role will involve the production and final assembly of Aerospace Equipment, in accordance with manufacturing instructions, specifications and customer/regulator requirements.
Working within an empowered team environment to meet delivery requirements and reporting directly to the Team Lead.
The position of the indentured skilled Electrical Fitter/Tester operative holds the following responsibilities:-
* Producing product to engineering drawings and instructions
* Electrical/Mechanical fitting of Hydraulic Systems
* Soldering to IPC Standard
* OCQ - Operator Control of Quality
* To achieve on time delivery by ensuring work is completed on time and to the required standard
* Interpreting engineering drawings, following the process layout and documentation procedures
Qualifications & experience required:
* Engineering Apprenticeship (Essential)
* Knowledge of electrical/mechanical fitting applications
* High standard of Health & Safety
* Adhering to Company Processes & Procedures
* Working in a Customer-focused environment and achieving targets
* Working with Designers and Engineers
* The position requires the applicant to have an understanding of Aerospace practice and the significance of the safety critical work undertaken (Manufacturing experience also considered)
* PC literate
* Ability to read and follow instructions
* The applicant should be able to display essential skills in the adherence to Health & Safety standards at all times, teamwork, flexibility and the ability to use initiative
* Continuous Improvement
* Any further training requirements will be provided:- PC skills (PDM & SAP), Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels, 5 S's, Lean (KanBans, Line Side Stock, etc.) and general Health & Safety
All successful candidates will need to apply for a Disclosure Scotland Criminal Recorded Check before starting on site and the application reference number provided to the Program Office, the Criminal Record Certificate must be provided to the supplier within 28 days of their start date and forward to the Program Office, failure to do this will see the candidate removed from site.
All successful candidates will have to undergo drug screening before they start, and provide a negative result.