3 months ago
Our Prestigious Client is a leading provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military space and airport operations. The Aerospace Yeovil site includes Integrated Supply Chain operations and Engineering & Technology as well as other support functions. It specialises in several product lines including: environmental control systems, life support systems, hydraulics systems, and control and data systems.
We are currently recruiting for an Indentured/skilled bench operative to work on site at our offices in Yeovil. The role will involve drilling, tapping and de-burring of Aerospace Equipment, in accordance manufacturing instructions, Specifications and Customer/Regulator Requirements, working within an empowered team environment to meet delivery requirements and reporting directly to the Team Lead.
The position of the bench operative holds the following responsibilities:-
* Producing product to engineering drawings and instructions
* Drilling, tapping, de-burring, Lapping, Honing & Manual Turning (Hand Tools and drill/tapping banks)
* OCQ - Operator Control of Quality
* To achieve on time delivery by ensuring work is completed on time and to the required standard
* Interpreting engineering drawings, following the process layout and documentation procedures