Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am working with an organisation that is on the lookout for a passionate and hungry to learn Site core C#.Net developer to work for one of the best companies to work for the in the UK!
You will be involved in re-engineering and re-architecting the businesses whole system that has a meaningful impact on people's lives. You will be given the chance to get involved in some meaty and challenging projects as well as leading some of them too.
They will provide you with a budget to complete internal and external training courses. One example of this is that all of the developers have been funded to complete a Sitecore 9.1 certification.
They will listen to your career aspirations and provide you with a clearly defined footpath to get you there. They have provided a mid-level developer with clearly defined targets for them to get to architect level. They will do the same for you. They will always consider you for roles internally and even consider you for roles internationally such as Hong Kong, Australia etc.
They provide home working at least two days a week and flexible working hours.
- C#.Net MVC
- Sitecore (1-year experience at a minimum)
- Passionate and desire to use Sitecore
Currently being used:
- Sitecore content sync frameworks like Unicorn, TDS.
- Unit testing
- Development design principles (DRY, SOLID).
- Development processes (TDD, BDD).
- Transactional or content based websites.
- APIs (backend systems) and identity providers.
- MS Azure.
- Azure DevOps alongside mixed teams including contractors and outsourced vendors.
- Agile delivery methods.
- Tech events/seminars.
- Collaborative environment, knowledge sharing, no big egos.
- Get-togethers: where they have been to Mercedes race course recently.
This company looks after employees health and wellbeing, cutting edge technologies and ways of working, flexibility and home working, training, state of the art offices in Salford Quays, fantastic benefits package and very stable.