Isle of Anglesey, Wales
4 months ago
Site Utilities Engineer, Contract, Wylfa Newydd (Anglesey)
We are urgently recruiting for Suitably Qualified and Experienced Site Utilities Engineer (with experience of working on projects interfacing with contractors from the electrical, communications, water & waste industries, preferably with experience of oversight of statutory undertakers' works).
Work packages include electrical diversions, foul water treatment, potable water supply and communications distribution, and the individual(s) will be required to oversee numerous simultaneous work packages under the guidance of the IPT.
* Management, monitoring and coordination of site works
* Assist with formalising requirements for scope of works to be delivered including co-ordination with PMC and statutory undertakers
* Liaison with statutory undertakers and Client supply chain as required
* Prepare the site mobilisation checklist and co-ordinate/support associated deliverables from subject matter experts
* Attend contract inaugural meeting and record any minutes of meeting/actions
* Monitor Contractor activities on-site (e.g. daily site visits, and liaison with the Contractor Project Manager / Site Manager)
* Maintain a comprehensive daily site diary including list of resources
* Review contractor site documentation and ensure compliance e.g. RAMS
* Assist with the assessment of Contractor performance.
* Project close-out report
* Record lessons learned and hold lessons learned
* Knowledge and understanding of CDM 2015 Regulations and construction-related utility practices is required