£22.00 - £24.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a site supervisor to start ASAP until 28th september.
To ensure that FS operational delivery performance is in line with contract obligations and FS business processes. Services to be delivered with high levels of customer satisfaction and ensuring that all sites remain compliant.
- To manage a team of engineers to an effective level to maintain high standards of performance at all times;
- To manage client and building users expectations and to aim for consistently high levels of customer satisfaction. Management of client relationship on a daily basis;
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's, ensuring best use of all resources to ensure targets are met;
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on site;
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site;
- To ensure that the site has adequate resource both labour and material to allow FS to complete contractual obligations;
- To assist with employee succession and recruitment when authorised by senior management;
- Assist with the development of all direct reports, which will include annual PDR process;
- Effectively manage employee absenteeism;
- Assist in the preparation of all reports required by either client or FS management team;
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase revenue;
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by SFS senior management.
To coordinate and take responsibility for all planned and reactive maintenance delivered by the engineering team for all equipment, plant, services and systems;
To comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements, including Health and Safety legislation and safe systems of work.
To work safely on ELV/LV and generated electrical systems in accordance with all statutory electrical regulations and health and safety legislation and regulations as appointed Competent Person (LV);
To manage additional capital works. Arrange sub-contractor attendance and provide detailed quotations, supervise work and carry out quality control and final sign off;
To diagnose faults and coordinate repair in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations or best practice guidance;
To actively participate in the operation and control of engineering planned maintenance scheme and to complete all report sheets and test certificates where necessary;
To carry out electrical installations for new work or alterations in compliance with IEE Regulations, HSWA, and any other applicable regulations or legislation;
Responsible for quality control of sub-contractors work by utilising spot checks, audits and review of safety paperwork;
To undertake any training as required and to provide training, guidance, technical advice and support to the wider team;
Carry out mechanical and electrical services on all associated mechanical and electrical plant, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works in time and up to date where required;
To carry out M&E Services, extra works and emergency procedures;
Ensure all Statutory & mandatory compliance maintenance and records/certificates are kept up to date at all times in line with the contractual requirements and filed as Skanska Management System.
Ensure that CAFM systems and site records are up to date at all times reporting jobs to the helpdesk and in line with Helpdesk requirements;
PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
Check and inspection of mechanical services, plant and systems;
To assist, encourage and improve team engagement levels in accordance with YVOS;
To participate in and deliver interactive Tool Box Talks;
Knowledge and Experience requirements
- Qualified in engineering discipline at NVQ level or higher
- Experience of FM service delivery
- Sound knowledge of H&S Legislation and some knowledge of COSHH
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of employee, customer and client
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Knowledge of Concept CAFM systems preferred.
Site may require CRB/security check and confidentiality agreements to be signed.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.