Site Supervisor/LV AP
Morson International have an exciting Opportunity for a Critical Site/Electrical Supervisor.
This position will be based in Canary wharf working for a leading M&E Building facilities provider.
- Immediate start - Temp to perm opportunity (reviewed after 3 months)
- Competitive rates- Paid weekly to LTD, Umbrella & PAYE
- Monday - Friday
- INTERVIEWING TODAY!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage operation of all MEP systems within the Critical Facility/Data Centre in a competent, and confident manner (including MV/LV Electrical isolations/operations). Making recommendations for improvement and providing concise technical reports when required.
- Ensure that Specialist Vendors service visits are completed efficiently, and quality of work has been inspected and recommendations are communicated to team and Account Manager.
- Ensuring minimum staffing arrangements are always maintained.
- Accurately reporting of all completed work orders, including precise recording of any critical spares/stock items used during these tasks. Utilising the Corrigo platform.
- Attend Weekly Team meetings and Quarterly Team Meetings when scheduled.
- Reviewing and preparing MOP's, SOP's and EOP's, as well as proactive participation through relevant EOP scenario drills (BEST or MOCK Drills).
Essential Skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Critical Environments such as Banking HQ and Data Centres.
- LV Authorised Person (Role specific requirement)
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or similar
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2, equivalent or exceeds.
- 18th Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation (Ability to attain 18th Edition through additional training if 17th Edition held)
- C&G 2391 test and inspection; BS 7671:2001 for inspection, testing and certification.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Have good IT and report writing skills.
- Individuals who can demonstrate commitment and previous experience; but not meet all the required technical qualifications may be considered subject to Operations Directors approval.
If you have experience as an Electrical site supervisor on critical sites (FM), please apply online today or call Quade Smith-Allen on 0207 633 2050