3 months ago
My engineering client currently has a great opportunity for an experienced Site Supervisor to join their team.
My client is a world leading engineering company who provided advanced engineering solutions to the Aerospace and power generation markets so we would be keen to speak with anyone with experience in these areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day running and organisation of contractors, while providing the necessary support Project Managers require to delivery complaint projects on time and within budget
- Forward planning of site installation activities, labour, materials, equipment and contracted resource in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- To Supervise and provide advice and guidance to the site installations team.
- To provide interpretation of, and compliance with customer and company and working instructions ensuring site and product compliance with quality, Health Safety & Environmental standards and current legislations.
- You will hold daily meetings with internal and external customers
- Preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Crane plans, Health Safety & Environmental documents, etc to ensure compliance with current regulations and legislations.
- Assist in site audits, inspections, surveys, pre-site visits and meetings for Installation aspects
- Identify and implement areas of improvement for Site working.
- Work under your own initiative providing guidance and supervision of Site personnel.
- Reporting of designated site activities, progress, issues and concerns inclusive of a daily log.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of power stations outages and gas turbines and be happy to be based at various locations. Site Supervisor qualifications are desirable however not essential.
For more detail, please contact Louise Taylor on 0117 9334595