Up to £0.00 per annum
12 days ago
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a French radio network Travaux (MOC, Bureau Etude, MOE) domain.
* A good knowledge of site design within the French telecom industry, experience gained whilst working for a design consultancy, equipment vendor or operator. Experience of SFR would be preferred.
* Familiar with the MOC/Bureau Etude (DP, COMSIS, DIM, TNT etc) process of wireless network new build/swap/expansion.
* Familiar with civil work programs, such as SAP 2000, ETABS, StaadPro, MSTower, PCA, or other software. Proficient in survey tools such as AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Familiar with the industrial standard of the steel structure in the telecoms industry, an excellent understanding of towers, mon-pole and all antenna support structures
* Extensive experience in concrete or reinforced concrete of tower foundation, familiar with electrical design according to the local standard
* An ability to produce nonstandard designs which meet environmentally driven requirements
* Experience of ensuring quality through design and designing within Health and Safety guidelines
* Good negotiation skills - able to influence the decision of discussions with customers and suppliers
* A good communicator, who is fluent in French and English
* The candidate will ideally hold a locally accredited structure engineer's license