Up to £8.75 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
* Working 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri (30min unpaid Break) Working hours set but flexibility is required.
* You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of Service Contract requirements and associated Contractual obligations.
* Ensuring that any hazardous substances used in relation to the service contract, are stored, transported, handled, and used in accordance with both the manufacturer's instructions and the relevant COSHH assessment.
* Work as an active member of the team across the contracts sites, in an efficient manner.
* Ensuring that method statements & risk assessments are adhered to and that safe system of work are used at all times.
* The Services on site include but are not limited to:
Bulky Items Removal
Industrial Cleaning Internal & Externally
External Yard Areas Cleaning
High Pressure Water Cleaning of Areas
Working at Heights
Working in Noisy Environments
Using a PDA device
* Assist with and help to maintain high standards in regard to housekeeping by actively contributing towards a "Clean as we Go" Policy.
* Be aware of the escalation processes for reporting health & safety issues and understand how to report any incidents relating to health & safety including accident/ incident reporting.
* Comply with current guidelines and best practice when conducting any manual handling activities to reduce risk to both you and other team members.
* Communicate and Consult with on issues of Health and Safety and encourage other staff to report hazards and raise any health and safety concerns and record results
* To remain vigilant at all times when undertaking tasks and raise any concerns relating to service failure immediately with their immediate reports.
* To carry out any other reasonable duties which may be required to be fulfilled to meet the ever changing nature of the operational activities required in providing services to the clients in the form of daily tasks and ad-hock requests.
* To ensure you wear and maintain P.P.E and work wear in a clean and serviceable condition and to ensure that any safety P.P.E is used correctly as required by the relevant task being undertaken.
* Communicate effectively with your Supervisor, Team Leader and other site staff, team members, internal and external customers and stakeholders.
* Health & Safety Aware
* Be aware & responsible for the application of all safe systems of work
* Be willing and able to work at height when required
* Experience in an industrial cleaning position (Advantageous)
* Pressure washer training (training can be provided)