York, North Yorkshire
£33000 - £35000 per annum + pension + holidays
3 months ago
Site Services Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £33000 - 35000 + pension + 33 holidays + private health care + bonus + full benefits package
Hours: 4 on 4 off DAYS eg 6am - 6pm
- Time served Maintenance Engineer or NVQ Level 3 or HNC
- Refrigeration plant - several million pounds of investment into new machinery and plant
- Refrigeration, heating, boilers, ventilation, fire protection equipment, pipework & plumbing, alarm systems, security systems, water treatment plant, amonia, nitrogen,
- Seeking long term career in a stable and profitable company / industry sector. Chance to work for a company that has £20 - 30 million pounds invested into the plant last year and the same amount again this year.
- Maintain refrigeration, heating, boilers, ventilation, fire protection equipment, pipework & plumbing, alarm systems, and security systems
- Managing the day to day water treatment plant
- £20 - 30 million pounds invested into the plant each year. Lots of projects and chance to learn. Varied role.
- Training - internal, external, UK and overseas.
- Maintenance of a various sections of a large plant. Reactive & PPM focused.
- Monitor the machinery performance.
- CMMS, RAMS, LOTO, COSHH, PSSR.
- Liaise with inspectors, (Electrical, Mechanical, Boilers, Pressure vessels, etc)
- Manage contractors and key suppliers.
- Health and safety focused - IOSH / NEBOSH (desirable)
- Chance to work on new installation, modification and process improvement projects
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
refrigeration, heating, boilers, ventilation, fire protection equipment, pipework & plumbing, alarm ; CMMS, RAMS, LOTO, COSHH, PSSR. water treatment plant ; Electrical maintenance engineer; boilers, steam, pressure vessel, refrigeration; shift engineer; shift maintenance; Mechanical maintenance, site servcies; engineer; fryers; food; fmcg; packaging; ; maintenance engineer; ; mechanical supervisor; area responsible; area engineer; section engineer; Mechanical; tanks, pipes; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, lathe; precision engineering; boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, crushers; brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO. motors, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, bucket conveyors, elevator & lifting machinery, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, chain drivesRoot cause analysis; Laser alignment; thermography; vibration; condition monitoring;