Up to £18.00 per hour
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Morson International are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to join a large Manufacturing Company based in the Cheshire area.
Ideally you will have experience of Plant and Equipement along with Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems. Plumbing/Carpentry/Bricklaying and general construction skills together with one of the above skills could also be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in accordance with Site Services Managers instructions, requirements and guidance.
- Operating to Safe Working Practices and Instructions
- Complying with H&S work instructions including H&S.A.W. and C.O.S.H.H.
- Adhering to corporate H&S and Quality Systems.
- Working to professional high standards to ensure servicing, repair of equipment and company assets are delivered in a timely manner.
- Identifying improvements and cost savings.
- Maintaining clear and well documented records.
- Being proactive, self-motivated and empowered to achieve desired results.
- Adopting a flexible and supportive attitude.
- Being willing to learn and develop additional job related skills.
- Using various software and IT packages related to the position held.
- Adopting and training to handle various items of machinery Plant & Equipment, (i.e. Fork Lifts, Off road vehicles etc)
- Responding to Call-Outs and breakdowns if required to do so.
- Performing cover duties to support other sites (exceptional or holiday cover)
- Assisting Site Services Manager to maintain Assets/Contractor/Supplier Registers