Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am looking for a Construction Site Secretary to work on a large site in Wembley, must have experience in secretarial work, ideally with experience on Construction Site previously.
Monday to Thursday 8am - 5.30pm
Friday 8am - 3.30pm
The right candidate will have the following:
- NVQ Level 3, 'A' Level, BTEC National or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Good time management skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Checkable references
- Excellent organisation skills
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Compiling directory of all sub-contractors on site.
- Process and distribute mail and e-mails.
- Maintain and manage the site filing system.
- Sending relevant correspondence as requested by site team by email / post.
- Dealing with routine enquiries.
- Preparing refreshments for meetings.
- Printing and laminating the relevant signs as required on site.
- General maintenance and appearance of site office, including signage of first aid representative and health and safety information.
- Administration of delivery records in line with company procedure.
- Provide the HR Department with weekly records relating to sickness and holidays of all monthly / weekly paid staff.
- Collate and forward time sheets as required.
- Responsible for minute taking at meetings as requested by the site team and the typing and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Collating weekly paperwork as required.
- Completing site Proforma.
- Recording daily site personnel numbers to management team.
- Keeping site drawings up to date and cross referencing drawing register.
- Checking and management of stationery.
- Monitoring and management of POD's with site gateman.
- Issue Cleaning up Notices on behalf of Site Manager and forwarding relevant paperwork onto the commercial team.
- Other relevant tasks as requested.
Please contact Charlotte Kirton on 0161 707 1516 for more information