Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Main Responsibilities: The following tasks are not in priority order
1. Compiling directory of all sub-contractors on site.
2. Process and distribute mail and e-mails.
3. Maintain and manage the site filing system.
4. Sending relevant correspondence as requested by site team by email / post.
5. Dealing with routine enquiries.
6. Preparing refreshments for meetings.
7. Printing and laminating the relevant signs as required on site.
8. General maintenance and appearance of site office, including signage of first aid representative and health and safety information.
9. Administration of delivery records in line with company procedure.
10.Provide the HR Department with weekly records relating to sickness and holidays of all monthly / weekly paid staff.
11.Collate and forward time sheets as required.
12.Responsible for minute taking at meetings as requested by the site team and the typing and distribution of meeting minutes.
13.Collating weekly paperwork as required.
14.Completing site Proforma.
15.Recording daily site personnel numbers to management team.
16.Keeping site drawings up to date and cross referencing drawing register.
17.Checking and management of stationery.
18.Monitoring and management of POD's with site gateman.
19.Issue Cleaning up Notices on behalf of Site Manager and forwarding relevant paperwork onto the commercial team.
20.Other relevant tasks as requested.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
NVQ Level 3, 'A' Level, BTEC National or equivalent qualifications or experience
Good time management skills
Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Excellent communication skills