25 days ago
Morson International are currently working with a key client in the Nuclear Sector who have a requirement for 3 Site Mechanical Engineers to be based at their site operations outside Newbury, Berkshire. These are longer term contract positions and an excellent hourly rate is on offer to suitably experienced and qualified candidates.
Brief Job Description:
To take ownership of packages of work with the following elements:
- Review the site setup and design documentation
- Author Safe Systems of Work
- Liaise with all interested parties in the company and client organisations
- Manage the approval of all documentation
- Collate all relevant docs (Work packs, Drawings, Quality Plan check sheets)
- Brief the working parties
- Manage the work (including arranging all QA inspections)
- Deal with all technical issues
- Drive the work progress
- Ensure work is closed out correctly
- Manages the Lessons Learned process for the task.
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferred, HND/HNC as a minimum.
- Ideally have design experience and experience of producing mechanical design deliverables for Mechanical Handling Equipment, Special Purpose Machinery, Lifting Equipment etc.
- Able to travel and work at customer's sites and locations.
- Must obtain a CSCS card (any grade) prior to starting employment