Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
12 - 24 months
We are looking for a number of Site Managers for long term contracts working up to 6 shifts per week to oversee delivery of various works relating to track on the London Underground in the BTR environment.
Site Managers will be required to hold valid
· Sentinel Card with London Underground Endorsement Module
· Basic Track Awareness
You must be able to:
· Effectively brief planned works to operatives, perform pre-site checks with relevant operatives and to ensure that all required documentation is held in order to allow the planned works to go ahead.
· Liaise with the Safety Critical Operatives to ensure a clear and unambiguous
understanding of the requirements of the works, time scales and emergency
· Book/Order required plant and materials for the planned works.
· If plant, materials or labour resources are not available for the planned works,
to liaise with TDU before undertaking the work to understand if any works are
to be curtailed.
· Oversee planned works and ensure that all works are being carried out safely
· Make all necessary checks at the end of every shift and to ensure that all
necessary paperwork has been completed to hand the site back as Fit for
Traffic and / or as may otherwise be required.
· Appropriately report any issues and incidents that arise via the required TDU
method of recording and reporting, including returning to TDU office/depot at
the end of any shift where there has been an incident or accident.
· Use Microsoft Windows including word, excel, outlook and be computer
· Read and understand design information along with any design
dispensations/concessions and be able to apply such information to the works
· Interpret all LUL standards and apply said standards to the work taking place
and hold a good understanding of LUL practices, processes and procedures.
On occasions you will be required to work at weekends during possessions.
Please submit your CV with as much detail as possible on your track experience, and all certifications held or recently expired.
Please contact James Room at Morson on 020 7633 2079 or