£300 - £400 per day
7 months ago
Site Manager - Tring
Platform extension works.
Requirement for first 6 weeks would be - Birmingham based
- Writing CPP, WPP, risk assessments
- Temp works schedules and briefs,
- Sending out procurement ITT and meeting subcontractors on site to review scope
- Liaising with the TOC to agree demarcation area
- Updating programmes.
On-site to be hands on,
- Managing all health and safety requirements on site
- working weekends, the weekly task for lift plans, pop plans and rail orientated paperwork.
- Keep the programme up to date and do look ahead
- Manage the direct staff and the subcontractors
- Updating briefs if changes required
- Writing WPP and task briefs, reviewing subcontractors rams
- Rail planning, book possessions on look ahead or cancel them where required. Managing the SWPacks and SWL's