3 months ago
Morson International is proud to partnering an Engineering Consultancy who are leading the way within their market.
Due to their continuous growth and overall success, they are now seeking an experienced Site Manager (TP144) to be engaged on a contract basis.
The role has been driven by my client's recent contract win based in Wimbledon.
This role will pay a pivotal part of the Site Management team who will ultimately provide support within the overall delivery, construction and commissioning works throughout the phase of the contract.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Assist in the development of full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Estimate and manage the resources and participants required to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with Departmental Managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the Company.
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and resources and arrange for the necessary recruitments throughout the project life cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegation of tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones liaising with Planners and utilising the appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and relevant documentation
- Produce and manage forecasting reports to Project Manager.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify project risks and devise contingency plans.
Due to the nature of the project, a TP144 holder is highly desirable along with an Accredited Construction Manager Qualification e.g. CSCS / SMSTS along with knowledge of project delivery, process development and delivery