East Midlands, England
£300 - £350 per day
Rail Technical Team
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our client in the Stechford area. This is working on a contract basis for an anticipated 12 months.
Works will involve
concrete pile caps,
temporary scaffold bridge,
install 2 x lift shafts,
2 x staircases and a 20m span,
full height brickwork to lift shafts,
installation of 2 x 16 man passenger lifts,
For this role candidates will require:
* AFA experience (or a minimum of station platform experience working with Civils/M&E and Telecoms)
* Use to managing both direct and subcontract labour.
* To be competent in managing cost and programme.
* Able to produce CPP, WPPs, task briefs and associated Risk Assessments.
* To be a safety driven individual.
* Be customer focused.
* Quality focused.
* PTS trained.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and your skills meet the desired criteria, please send your CV